Friday, February 20, 2009

????? Nursery School

Went to nursery school for an entire week.

At the end of the second week of school my mother received a call asking if I would be returning after not going for a week.

The call surprised my mother.

That entire week she had put me out at the end of the driveway with my older sister - snack bag in hand.

Each morning that week I waited for my sister's bus to pick her up. Then, went and hid under the front porch until the nursery school bus rolled back down the street around noon.

My mother freaked. When she asked why I didn't go to school. I explained that we had the same games and toys at home. Plus, I didn't have to share a swing set at home.

She gave in on sending me to nursery school, and waited until the next year when my sister and I took the same bus.

Mom made her hold onto my hand until I was on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment